Sunday, January 16, 2011

I wish i could see my design constructed


I wish i could see my design constructed. It must feel good to be able to see something that you thought of come to life. I mean like one of the most amazing feeling you could ever feel.

It was once just a figment of my imagination. I thought about how id like the the visitor of the building to feel in each transition of spaces. I would have even designed the approach to it. Each step of the way i had planned the view each visitor should see.

I nursed my design from nothing but a square box to a fully constructed entity which i had guided to be this building that i hope to be perfect.

And the feeling I would get to actually be able to go through those spaces. The feeling of success for pulling of such a master plan.

"Did it turn out as i had hoped for?"
"Did it make its occupants behave like i wanted them to?"

My grand scheme which took years in the making is right in front of my eyes.
If it became as i had wished for it to become, then that must feel really really good

No comments:

Post a Comment