Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tribute to Loki

I haven't written in a long time. makes me feel old. But this week has been a week of life and death for me. 

Loki has passed away. And i want to send him a final tribute...

Loki was an interesting creature, almost pure black. A real shadow in the world. Yet he lives in a world of his own. A figure who kept us company. In our darkest hours. Always keeping us alert so we would be weary of his presence. Ever so weary, till sunlight shines once more. 

I reckon the name was chosen wisely for him. Loki. "The patron of mischief" brother of Thor... I don't think the avengers was out yet then.

Loki. A very good friend. My Richard Parker.

His shadows will linger as we continue to resume our life without his presence.
May we offer the passing of his soul a prayer. 

1 comment: