Sunday, February 7, 2010

"You are the best" i say.... "but why" she ask... (-_-' )

Ska asked me to list, countless number of times... "why is she better than someone else?". And it cannot include things that relates to me such as "you treat me well".... or "you make me happy". I'm very bad at elaborating. I can only summarize things... so this question was particularly hard for me to answer. Not at all because she lacks the qualities, but i just don't know how to elaborate from say "you are a good person" and break it down to what makes a good person good etc.
Since, i cant come up with it.. she has finally decided to help me out with it :p

plays piano
can design
speak 4 languages
sensitive to her surrounding
pretty
can write
cooks well
Doesn't litter
have high morale and ethical morale grounds
got boobs
grounded
low maintenance

And im sure the list goes on. Thanks dear ;)

2 comments: